Monday, June 30, 2014

Back from Vacation

 
I'm back from my much needed vacation. A big thanks to Kat Upton from Hearts Under Fire for taking over the Facebook page while I was gone. Their new cd is done apparently, but i'm being withheld from listening to it as they are keeping it locked up and secret at the moment. I don't think any amount of begging is going to help with this one. That's not saying I won't try though.
 
If you haven't checked out her band yet, be sure to watch a video from the last EP: 




   I did get to catch The Nearly Deads before I left. They just released their new album Invisible Tonight. Very cool people that put on a good show. I was very happy that they chose to open the show with one of their new songs. "Brave" is a great song that i'm sure will appeal to many fans and hopefully become a video at some point.
   I highly suggest you check out their new release and keep up with their tour dates so you can catch them when they stop by your area. Their latest single has a pretty awesome video inspired by Wayne's World. Make sure you check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment